Jolly Roger Pet Policies
Please help us keep our park safe and enjoyable for both our furry and our human friends!
We are animal lovers and appreciate the fact that people consider their pets to be an integral part of their family.
However, we are also aware that not all of our guests are animal lovers. Additionally, our Insurance Carrier has required us to implement safeguards to prevent unfortunate incidents from occurring at the Jolly Roger.
We have established and WILL STRICTLY ENFORCE the following policies:
1. A MAXIMUM of two pets per RV Site. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. A refundable pet deposit of $30 cash is required. Remember to pick up your pet deposit upon departure, or it will be forfeited. Pet Deposits will no longer be returned by mail.
3. All pets MUST be registered with the Office and VISITORS MAY NOT BRING PETS.
4. Pets must be current with all vaccines and have records available upon request.
5. PETS MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES AND ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT. Your pet is allowed off leash inside our Bark Park ONLY. If you are keeping your pet on a leash at your site, it MUST NOT extend off your site into the roads or public walkways.
6. TAKE YOUR PET TO THE DESIGNATED AREAS TO GO THE THE BATHROOM AND PICK UP IT'S POOP!Designated areas are located at the front of the park and the Bark Park only. Pets are not allowed in the grass areas around the Hotel and Pool or in OCCUPIED OR VACANT SITES.
7. NO AGGRESSIVE PETS! We reserve the right to deny service for pets (and Owners) who display any type of aggressive behavior!
8. Pets are not allowed in the Restrooms, Laundry, Hotel Rooms or Tenting Areas (Tiki Island & Sites 132-138).
I have read the Pet Rules and will comply. I understand that I will be given one verbal or written warning from Park Staff for any infraction of these rules. The second warning will result in the loss of my pet deposit. Should a 3rd warning be required, I understand that I will be asked to leave the park.